What will your role be?
• To actively participate in the improvement projects run by the department;
• To draft reports and to monitor quality indicators;
• To perform flow quality analysis and inspections;
• To suggest solutions and implement measures for the purpose of product and process quality improvement;
•To specialize in the field of printing and to learn to use Kaizen Tools for the purpose of ensuring continuous improvement;
What are we looking for?
• University degree in the Technical Field;
• Professional experience on a similar position or in a production company – at least 2 years;
• Printing house experience – it is an advantage;
• Knowledge of English;
• Very good PC skills (Microsoft Office);
• Good organization, coordination and communication skills;
• Responsibility, strictness, consciousness, exigence;
• Desire for self-development and knowledge acquisition;
• Attitude based on initiative and dynamism;
• Orientation towards efficiency/results;
• Ability to integrate in the team, with focus on team spirit.
What are your benefits?
• The possibility to build a career within a company of good reputation;
• To meet the challenges of a key-role within the company;
• Motivating remunerating system (Meal vouchers, health insurance, performance bonuses)
• Working conditions according to European standards;
• Transportation to the company located in Apahida, Romania.
Is this the job you wish for?
Fill in the form and let’s meet!