What will be your role?
• you will actively participate in the projects carried out in the production department;
• you will prepare reports and monitor indicators of productivity, quality and efficiency;
• you will study the latest news in the field of printing.
What do we expect of you?
• technical university degree;
• willingness to work in (working hours): 3 shifts;
• experience in a similar position or in a production company – min. 2 years;
• typography experience – an advantage;
• knowledge of the English language;
• very good knowledge in operating PC (Microsoft Office);
• organizational, coordination and communication skills;
• responsibility, rigour, conscientiousness, exigency;
• desire for self-improvement and accumulation of knowledge;
• spirit of initiative and dynamism;
• efficiency/results-oriented attitude;
• integration in the collective, with an emphasis on team spirit.
What benefits will you have?
• the perspective of a career within a prestigious company;
• the challenges of a key position within the company;
• motivating system of remuneration, meal vouchers, health insurance card;
• working conditions at European Community standards;
• transport provided to the work place in Apahida.
Is this the job you wish for?
Fill out the form and let’s meet!